Saturday, June 1, 2013

Ombré !

I ombré - ed my hair ! woot ! I absolutely love it. I feel that it is PERFECT for summertime to add a bit of lightness without the commitment of being all over blond. Because the bottom half of my hair is dyed, it needs to be taken care of differently then I would take care of my natural hair, so here is a video I made to talk about what products I use. I apologize in advance for the poor quality, I filmed this off my phone as I have lost my camera :(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zyGSxq-CN04

PRODUCTS MENTIONED:

KMS California Colour Vitality Shampoo
KMS California Moist Repair Conditioner

Got2b Oil-licious golden shimmer Conditioner
Proclaim Professional Care Argan Oil Intense Hydrating Masque
Got2b rockin' it encore fresh Dry Shampoo
Got2b guardian angel gloss finish Flat Iron


Here are a few pictures of my hair :)






No comments:

Post a Comment